The main purpose of USDX token is to be a means of payment. That’s why it has been made stable with price pegged to the U.S. Dollar. Payments and transactions in USDX tokens can be instantly processed via an easy-to-use mobile app.
Articles in this section
- What is USDX? Is it a token or a coin? Does it have a limited supply and if yes then how is it limited?
- How is USDX token used in the project’s ecosystem?
- Why is USDX pegged to U.S. Dollar, not some other international currency?
- How does USDX differ from other cryptocurrencies?
- What is LHT? Is it a token or a coin? Does it have a limited supply and if yes then how is it limited?
- How is the market price of LHT calculated?
- Are USDX and LHT cryptocurrencies mineable?
- How USDX and LHT currencies are connected?
- Why your cryptocurrencies are considered liquid assets?
- Why can't I send transactions from one exchange to another?