No, the USDX and LHT currencies are not mineable. Unlike Bitcoin distribution model, the issuance of our cryptocurrencies does not consume terawatts of electricity. Instead, the total amount of LHT coins is set on Ligthhouse Blockchain initiation. Then the USDX tokens are issued taking LHT coins as a collateral.
Articles in this section
- What is USDX? Is it a token or a coin? Does it have a limited supply and if yes then how is it limited?
- How is USDX token used in the project’s ecosystem?
- Why is USDX pegged to U.S. Dollar, not some other international currency?
- How does USDX differ from other cryptocurrencies?
- What is LHT? Is it a token or a coin? Does it have a limited supply and if yes then how is it limited?
- How is the market price of LHT calculated?
- Are USDX and LHT cryptocurrencies mineable?
- How USDX and LHT currencies are connected?
- Why your cryptocurrencies are considered liquid assets?
- Why can't I send transactions from one exchange to another?